- League of American Bicyclists
Devoted to protecting the rights of cyclists through advocacy and education.
- TASH (1)
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
Coordinating international relief.
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DHMH) (3)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service
Works to help and provide services to people fleeing war, persecution and oppression.
- Archdiocese of Baltimore (1)
- International Police Mountain Bike Association
Source for mountain bike police patrol training, education, and networking.
- Jewish Museum of Maryland
Features programs and events, exhibitions, volunteer information, and more.
- Eubie Blake National Museum and Cultural Center
Provides instruction in the visual and performing arts, exhibit space for artists, and a home to the Eubie Blake Museum.
- Greater Grace World Outreach
- Augsburg Lutheran Home
Elderly community providing nursing home care, an Alzheimer's unit, assisted living, and a retirement village.
- Irish Shrine at Lemmon Street
Site that celebrates the history of the irish presence in Southwest Baltimore City in the late 1840s.
- Comprehensive Housing Assistance, Inc. (CHAI)
Housing and community development agency.
- Maryland United for Peace and Justice
Provides resources for peace, justice, and environmental groups.
- Gay Fathers Coalition (GFC) of Baltimore, Maryland
Nonprofit organization of gay fathers, their partners, children, and friends, and is a member chapter of the Gay and Lesbian Parents Coalition International.
- Meditation in Maryland
Offers information on retreats, meditation classes, and Buddhism.
- House of Hope
House for Jewish men who are recovering from drug and alcohol addiction.