- Genesis Health System
Offers a variety of services, physicians, and plans for the Illinois/Iowa Quad Cities.
- Iowa Hospital Association
Provides representation and data regarding Iowa hospitals and health systems.
- HAWK-I: Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa
Provides health insurance for Iowa children under the age of 19 in families with limited incomes.
- Iowa Department of Public Health (1)
- Iowa Department of Public Safety (6)
- Iowa Firemen's Association
State organization of your fellow firefighters dedicated to the improvement of the Iowa Fire Service.
- Iowa Clinic, P.C.
Physician-owned multi-specialty clinic.
- Methodist Health System
Providing health care to Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa.
- Iowa Board of Nursing
- Iowa School Psychologists Association (ISPA)
Supports the profession of school psychology and school psychologists who deliver services to children, youth, families, schools, and communities.
- Lupus Foundation of America - Iowa Chapter
Provides support and education for lupus patients, their families, and the general public. Includes facts about the disease and list of doctors around the state who treat it.
- Iowa Drug Rehabilitation Coalition
Provides drug and alcohol rehabilitation resources including recovery group contact information to help those affected by substance addiction in Iowa.
- Sioux Valley Hospitals and Health System
- Iowa Health System
- OSF HealthCare System
Integrated network of healthcare facilities in Illinois, Michigan, and Iowa.
- Planned Parenthood of Greater Iowa
Reproductive health care, education and advocacy; responsive to the needs and rights of families and individuals.
- Midwest AIDS Training and Education Center (MATEC)
Providing AIDS and HIV training to health care and social service professionals.
- Wolfe Clinic
Specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cataract, glaucoma, retina diseases, and other eye conditions. With locations throughout Iowa.
- Consumer Reports Health: Iowa Hospitals
Provides information and ratings of Iowa hospitals based on how well doctors and nurses communicate, information on medications, and pain control.
- Arthritis Center of Nebraska
Offers treatments for arthritis and related diseases by certify rheumatologists in Nebraska, Kansas, and Iowa, U.S.