- State of Indiana Amber Plan
Alerts and information about the public service to safely recover abducted children.
- Gleaners Food Bank
Community-based, private, nonprofit agency, whose purpose is to alleviate hunger in Indiana.
- Center For Women and Families, The
Nonprofit organization offering services to women and families affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, and economic hardship.
- Indiana Coalition Against Sexual Assault
Provides publications, training, news, and links.
- Italian Heritage Society of Indiana
Includes information about membership, events, and more.
- Coalition Opposed to PCB Ash in Monroe County, Inc. (COPA)
Dedicated to presenting information concerning the PCB problem in South Central Indiana.
- Special Olympics Indiana
Provides year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of sports for children and adults with mental disabilities.
- Indiana Environmental Practitioner's Website
Guide to Indiana environmental laws, rules, issues, and policies.
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management
- Indiana Youth Services Association
Advocates for and supports Indiana's Youth Service Bureaus and the children and families they serve.
- Rotary International District 6540
- Indiana Citizens Volunteer Militia
- Indiana Department of Correction
Features DOC facts, press releases, and links.
- Civic Literacy Project
Indiana organization promoting community service learning and civic involvement. Includes the basics of service learning, CLP projects and events, and professional development opportunities for service leaders.
- Prairie Club
Nonprofit conservationist organization dedicated to outdoor recreation and love of nature. Sponsors outdoor programs, activities, and facilities in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
- Lilly Endowment Clergy Renewal Program for Indiana Congregations
Providing an opportunity for Indiana pastors to step away briefly from the persistent obligations of daily parish life and to engage in a period of renewal and reflection.
- Cedar Creek Wildlife Project, Inc.
Working to preserve the stream in Northeast Indiana, along with its wildlife.
- Japan-America Society of Indiana
- Indiana Death Row Statistics