- Illinois Department of Public Health
Promoting the health of the people of Illinois through the prevention and control of disease and injury.
- Resurrection Health Care
Offers health services at over 100 locations throughout Chicagoland. Find a doctor and request an appointment online. Resurrection Health Care offers hospital campuses, nursing homes, retirement communities, immediate care (walk-in) clinics, surgery and imaging centers, and physician offices.
- Leukemia Research Foundation
Resource for patients, family, and friends as well as information on applications for scientific research grants and foundation events.
- Genesis Health System
Offers a variety of services, physicians, and plans for the Illinois/Iowa Quad Cities.
- Illinois Department on Aging
- Illinois Emergency Management Agency
Works to protect lives and property through planning, training, and mitigation, and coordinates state response to natural disasters and other emergencies.
- American Lung Association of Illinois
Statewide health organization supported by volunteers, a professional staff, and experts in lung disease.
- Southern Illinois Healthcare
Not-for-profit health care system dedicated to promoting the health and well being of all people in rural Illinois down-state communities.
- Illinois Right to Life
Pro-life organization offering an abstinence starter kit, information related to life issues, and events.
- Illinois Emergency Services Management Association
Nonprofit professional organization that assists state and local government to maintain an effective emergency services and emergency management program locally and across Illinois.
- Illinois Health Care Association
A trade association that represents nursing homes and facilities for the developmentally disabled throughout Illinois.
- Midwest Eye-Banks & Transplantation Center
Fulfilling the mission of restoration of sight through recovering, evaluating, and distributing corneal tissue for transplantation. Also offering seed grants for scientific inquiry into the causes, cures, and prevention of blinding eye diseases.
- Lupus Foundation of America - Illinois Chapter
Offers information and resources to help people better understand and manage lupus.
- Illinois School Psychologists Association
Includes meeting dates, workshop details, and bilingual resources.
- Lupus Foundation of America - Missouri Chapter
Provides a variety of services in Missouri and southwest Illinois to educate patients, their families, and the public about lupus.
- Illinois Association for Infant Mental Health
Professional organization working to enhance and support the emotional and social health of infants, toddlers, and their families.
- Epilepsy Foundation of North/Central Illinois
- International Association of Arson Investigators: Illinois Chapter
- Heartland Healthcare Coalition
Association of employers involved with group purchasing of health care services, data initiatives, quality of care issues, and health education in the community.