- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (20)
Explore the sites for the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. agency dedicated to public health and safety through partnerships with state health departments and other organizations. Sites offer organization profile, disease prevention programs, data resources, publications, census information, and health education resources.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
Official site of the U.S. organization. Dedicated to helping the youth of America.
- Georgia Institute of Technology (99)
- University of Georgia (117)
- Emory University (71)
- Georgia State University (48)
- Turner Broadcasting System (9)
Browse websites about the Turner Broadcasting System, including individual networks.
- King, Martin Luther, Jr. (1929-1968) (46)
Learn about Martin Luther King Jr., the renowned American Civil Rights Movement leader who won Nobel Peace Prize for peacemaking and for promoting nonviolence and equal treatment for different races. Sites offer bio, political career, writings, historical speeches, letter archives, interviews, and online library resources about the political activist and Baptist minister who is regarded as one of America's great orators.
- Morehouse College (8)
Private liberal arts college for African-American men located near downtown Atlanta. Find links to information about academics, athletics, admissions, news, and much more.
- Spelman College (2)
- Atlanta Thrashers (21)
- Kennesaw State University (26)
Public records resource that can help locate people, run background checks, and research real estate.
- Clark Atlanta University (9)
- Drive-By Truckers (9)
- University of West Georgia (11)
- Atlanta Motor Speedway (2)