- Office of the Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner
- Georgia Firefighters Burn Foundation
Information on Burn Support Group, Camp Oo-U-La, Fire Safety House, and more. Also find fire safety brochures, fire stats, and other info.
- Hughston Clinic, The
Orthopaedics and sports medicine.
- Georgia Cancer Specialists
Providing community-based hematology, medical oncology, and radiation oncology services.
- AIDS Survival Project
Georgia's statewide resource for community-based advocacy and HIV treatment education.
- ALS Association Georgia Chapter
Offers patient resource guide, discussion forums, and services.
- Georgia Emergency Nurses Association
Includes state council information, meeting and class announcements.
- Georgia Poison Center
Provides assistance in the medical diagnosis and management of human and animal poisonings in Georgia, and provides poison prevention education materials.
- Georgia Friends of Midwives
Consumer group that advocates the preservation and expansion of safe, accessible, and affordable childbirth alternatives, including the informed choice of a midwife-attended birth in the home setting.
- Lupus Foundation of America - Georgia Chapter
Offering support to Georgians and their families who suffer from lupus. Includes information about the disease, events calendar, and volunteer opportunities.
- Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals
Lobby group for the interests of community not-for-profit hospitals and health care consumers.
- Coalition for a Healthy and Responsible Georgia (CHARGe)
Mission is to protect and improve the health of Georgians by providing a forum in which strategies can be developed and implemented to prevent and reduce tobacco use.
- Georgia Breast Cancer Coalition
Information about breast cancer, community resources, support groups, and events in Georgia.
- Georgia Emergency Management Agency
Coordinates of emergency and disaster response activities.
- Department of Biometry and Epidemiology
Cancer registry covering 25 counties surrounding the Savannah River.
- Consumer Reports Health: Georgia Hospitals
Get information and expert ratings of Georgia hospitals based on patient responses on how well the doctors communicate, how attentive the hospital staff is, and other factors.
- Georgia Cancer Coalition, The
Working to make Georgia a national leader in cancer treatment and research by accelerating research, prevention, early detection, and treatment.
- Georgia Rescue Dog Association - GARDA
Metro Atlanta K-9 SAR group. Teams trained in airscent, trailing, article and land/water cadaver.