- State Bar of Georgia
- Technology Association of Georgia (TAG)
Umbrella membership organization serving professionals in the Georgia technology community.
- Georgia Society of CPAs
Offers continuing education for CPAs in Georgia as well as additional resources for everyone.
- Morris, Manning and Martin, LLP
Specializing in technology, real estate, corporate finance/securities, insurance and healthcare industries.
- PeachCare for Kids
Provides health care coverage for uninsured children.
- Georgia Farm Bureau
Source of news and information on Georgia farming and agriculture.
- Georgia Press Association
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL)
- Georgia Bankers Association
Trade and professional association representing the interests of banks and thrifts.
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia
- Compu-Ed 2000
Offers software applications, networking, and programming classes in computer centers or at companies.
- Georgia Turfgrass Foundation Trust
Learn about lawn, the role of turfgrass in the environment, current research, and links to sources of supplies, organizations, and information.
- CyberGate (2)
- Carithers Flowers
Provides delivery of fresh flowers, plants, fruit baskets, and baby gifts.
- Northwest Georgia Career Depot
One-stop information center for career, education and training, business, and community resources in Northwest Georgia.
- Georgia Antiquarian Booksellers Association
Rare, antique, and collectible books and fine art dealers, with a directory of members and information about officers and activities.
- Georgia Association of Physician Assistants (GAPA)
Provides information regarding legislative and health care issues affecting PA's in the state.
- Advancing Education
Specializes in school law, culture and change, and leadership development.