- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Florida Division of Recreation and Parks
Guide to state parks and programs.
- Florida Marine Research Institute (FMRI)
Protects Florida's marine resources. Includes information on manatees, sea turtles, right whales, fish, corals, sea grass, and red tide.
- Florida Pollution Prevention Roundtable
Working to establish a forum for identifying, coordinating, and promoting pollution prevention activities and resources throughout Florida.
- Florida's Springs
Technical information, educational resources, research and monitoring, and more.
- Office of Coastal and Aquatic Managed Areas (CAMA)