- Connecticut State Library
State library of Conneticut, providing information services to state government and preserving Conneticut's historical materials. With information about state archives, public records, and library collections.
- Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
Working to support and strengthen nonprofit organizations in building and sustaining healthy communities in Connecticut.
- Connecticut Voices for Children
Goal is to make children's needs and issues a top priority for candidates, policy makers, elected officials and community leaders.
- Special Olympics Connecticut
With events, local programs, and opportunities for volunteers.
- Portuguese Foundation of Connecticut
Dedicated to the advancement of Portuguese through activities and scholarships.
Offers a guide to kid friendly restaurants, links, toys, and more.
- Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame
A celebration of the many achievements of Connecticut women throughout history.
- Southeastern Connecticut Gang Activities Group
Formed to combat the rise in violent youth activity in the region.
- Capitol Region Library Council
Multitype consortium serving public, academic, school, and corporate libraries in greater Hartford.
Nonprofit library automation consortium, serving libraries throughout Connecticut; offers an array of information, telecommunications, and automation services to member institutions.
- United Church of Christ - Connecticut Conference
Offers news and background, connections to other UCC-related sites, and contacts.
- Connecticut Junior Republic
Provides family services, residential treatment, and community-based educational programs for troubled youth. With locations throughout the state.
- Connecticut Elks Association
Statewide network of Elks lodges.
Find, sign up for, and manage activities like art classes, camps, sports programs, and more.
- Golden Hill Indians of the Paugussett Nation
Includes information about the tribes' history, social services and economic development, and future mission.
- Hart, Inc.
Nonprofit agency which provides support services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Connecticut's Fall Foliage
Fall foliage report, with maps and tree idenification guide, from Connecticut's Department of Environmental Protection.
- Klaas Kids Foundation: Connecticut
Sex offender registry and community notification information.
- Connecticut Council of the Blind
- 50 Plus Connecticut
Resources and advice for older adults in Connecticut including health care, estate management, travel, retirement housing, and more.