| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 7 of 7
- William Glasser Institute@ - Chatsworth
- John Wayne Cancer Institute@ - Santa Monica
- Institute of Critical Care Medicine
- Palm Springs
International center for research, study, and information in the medical, technical, ethical, and health economics fields.
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement (IHA)
- La Habra
Dedicated to innovating and advancing superior healthcare practices and solutions for populations across the healthcare continuum.
- Urological Sciences Research Foundation (USRF)
- Culver City
Independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to research and education, focusing on prostate diseases and impotency.
- Institute For Molecular Medicine, The
- Huntington Beach
Studies possible microbial causes of some Gulf War related illnesses.
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Aging With a Disability
Studies health and emotional needs of persons with disabling conditions including cerebral palsy, rheumatoid arthritis, early-onset stroke, post-polio, and spinal cord injury.