- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) (210)
Browse sites about the University of California, Los Angeles. Find links for UCLA academic programs, athletics departments, campus activities, admissions information, faculty, student government and clubs, research, and alumni organizations.
- University of Southern California (USC) (168)
Learn about the University of Southern California (USC) and its academic programs, athletics department, and campus activities. Find sites for admissions information, faculty, University of Southern California student government and clubs, research, and USC alumni organizations.
- Getty Center, The (9)
- Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA)
MPAA movie ratings, press releases, and organization information.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (2)
- Writers Guild of America (WGA) (21)
- American Film Institute (AFI) (7)
Browse sites about the American Film Institute, the national arts organization dedicated to preserving the heritage of film and television. Sites provide rankings, events, history, articles, and news on the independent non-profit organization.
- DailyCandy: New York City
Subscribers receive daily e-mails on hip and random things going on in the city.
- California State University, Northridge (58)
- California State University, Los Angeles (32)
- Ambient Software
Real-time weather station monitoring software that captures live data from local weather stations and displays colorful graphics onto computers and/or web sites.
- Directors Guild of America (2)
Explore the sites for the Directors Guild of America (DGA), the labor union representing the interests of film and TV directors in the U.S. motion picture industry. Sites include the official site as well as DGA asistant director training program.
- Loyola Marymount University (32)
- Staples Center (2)
Find sites with event and seating info for the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA, home of the Los Angeles Kings, Lakers, Clippers, Sparks, and Avengers.
- All Tomorrow's Parties
Artist curated, two- and three-day indie rock festivals in England, Spain, and the United States.