| By Popularity
| Alphabetical (What's This?)|
- California Commission on Peace Office Standard and Training (POST)
Supports California law enforcement in serving its communities, including its peace officers, training academies, and state agencies.
- California Hazardous Materials Investigators Association (CHMIA)
Resource for investigators of Hazardous Materials Investigations and Disasters. Offers membership, scholarships, and newsletter.
- California Highway Patrol@
- California Law Enforcement Association (CLEA)
Long-term disability carrier for professional police personnel throughout the state.
- California Law Enforcement Image Coalition
Dedicated to enhancing the professional image of California peace officers.
- California Narcotic Officers Association
Provides training, enforces drug laws, and educates citizens about the dangers of illegal drugs, including cocaine, heroin, and marijuana.
- California Peace Officers' Association
Committed to strengthening the voice of professional law enforcement in the public policy arena.
- California Peace Officers' Memorial, The
Dedicated to those California peace officers who lost their lives in the line of duty.
- Golden State Peace Officers Association
Proudly supporting the gay and lesbian members of law enforcement and fire fighting professions.
- Law Enforcement Environmental Planning Association of California (LEEPAC)
Practicing crime prevention through environmental design by making new developments less vulnerable to crime.
- Southern California Association of Fingerprint Officers
An association for scientific investigation and identification.
- Western States Police Canine Association
Sanctions police K9 trials and training in California.