- City of Monterey
- Friends of the Sea Otter
Dedicated to actively pressuring state and federal agencies to increase and broaden preservation efforts.
- US Navy Fleet Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center (FNMOC)
Provides atmospheric and oceanographic support for the Department of Defense at all points on the globe.
- Defense Language Institute (2)
- Diocese of Monterey Online
Serving seven missions in the surrounding area. Helping to educate, inspire, and evangelize local communities.
- Monterey Scottish Games and Celtic Festival
Held annually at the Monterey Fairgrounds.
- First Night Monterey
- Calvary Chapel Monterey Bay
- Monterey Public Library
- Monterey Bay PC User Group
Features monthly live presentations by leading speakers on the first Friday of the month, as well as a newsletter.
- First Baptist Church of Monterey
- CSU Monterey Bay Voyager Library Catalog
- Fort Ord (2)
- St. John's Chapel
Includes location, services, staff, and history.
- Monterey Peninsula Church of Christ
- Water Over the Dam
Educational art project concerning the proposed dam in the upper Carmel Valley area known as Cachagua.
- Sebastian Vizcaino's Exploration of Monterey
Account of Spanish explorer Sebastian Vizcaino's expedition to Monterey, in what is now California, on December 16, 1602.
Dedicated to community advocacy issues in Monterey, California.
- Community Advocacy in Monterey
Positions on issues impacting the community to insure the community's rights are balanced with individual and property rights.