- Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM)
Offers air quality forecasts, beach and coastal monitoring, surface water and fish tissue information, and ozone levels.
- Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (1)
- Alabama Department of Corrections
- University Libraries
University of Alabama's principal locus of information services.
- Alabama Public Library Service (APLS)
Directory of libraries, collections, databases, and online catalogs.
- Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services
- Alabama Council for Developmental Disablities
Ensuring that persons with developmental disabilities get the care and services they need to become as independent and productive as possible within their community.
- Poarch Band of Creek Indians
Located in Alabama. Offers information on tribal government and departments, economic development, and the history and culture of the tribe that is a segment of the original Creek Nation.
- Alabama Library Association
- Alabama Association for Persons in Supported Employment
Education, technical assistance and training, advocacy and support for people with disabilities, family members, employers, and employment specialists.
- Alabama Family Rights Association
Focused on improving the current child custody, joint custody, and visitation, situations in Alabama.
- La Leche League of Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana
Offering information, help, and support to all women interested in breastfeeding in Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Find a local group, meetings, online resources and meetings, and more.
- Alabama Board of Pardons and Paroles
- Wildflowers of Alabama
Promotes the knowledge, appreciation, and use of native plants.
- Klaas Kids Foundation: Alabama
Sex offender registration and community notification information.
- Alabama Child Support Association
Nonprofit organization that assists child support workers, district attorneys, and lawyers in the establishment of child support for the children of Alabama.
- Alabama Environmental Council
Private, nonprofit organization working to educate citizens in the areas of wilderness preservation, resource conservation, and sustainable living.
- Pridenet: Alabama
Statewide gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender resources.
- Al.com Hurricane Center
Hurricane news and resources for Alabama residents, including forecasting information, evacuation maps and shelters, a storm preparation and cleanup guide, and photo galleries.
- Alabama Hurricane Center
Official website for the Alabama Hurricane Center, is designed to provide pertinent Hurricane information to the communities and the surrounding areas of Alabama.