- Four Winds Society
Offers long term training courses in Inka Shamanism, and leads annual expeditions.
- Cultures of the Andes
Quechuan-language lessons, music, songs, poems, stories, and resources.
- Tupac Amaru, The Life, Times and Execution of the Last Inca
Recounting of the history of the last Incas, from the strangulation of Atahuallpa to the beheading of Tupac Amaru in Cuzco in 1571.
- Khipu Database Project
A database of images and research about khipu, the knotted textiles used by the 15th and 16th century Incas for record keeping.
- Pedro de Cieza de L?on: Chronicles of the Incas, 1540
From the Modern History Sourcebook.
- Applied Archaeology in the Bolivian Amazon
Investigating the settlement mounds, causeways, canals, and fields that make up the prehispanic cultural landscape of the Bolivian Amazon.
- NOVA: Ice Mummies of The Inca
Archaeological expedition to the high Andes as a remote online crew attempts to unearth frozen Inca mummies sacrificed more than 500 years ago.
- Andes Expedition, Searching for Inca Secrets
Includes daily dispatches and virtual autopsy of the ice maiden found in 1995 atop Peru's Mount Ampato.
- National Geographic: Inca Mummies
Contains information about mummies found beneath a Peruvian shantytown. Includes photos, Inca Empire maps, articles, links, and a virtual mummy that can be unwrapped.
- Ice Treasures of the Inca
Interactive exploration of Mount Ampato from National Geographic.
Overview of the culture that thrived until the Spanish conquistadors took over their territory in 1535.
- The Incas: A Civilization Before its Time
Touches on the land, government, agriculture and economy, religion, achievements, decline, and more.
- National Geographic: Inca Mummies - Secrets of a Lost World
Related articles and an online documentary about the mummy bundles of Puruchuco. With pictures, maps, and links.