- Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development
Financing of economic and social development projects in the Arab World since 1968.
- ETANA: Electronic Tools and Ancient Near Eastern Archives
Presenting excavation reports, editions of ancient and modern texts, core monographs, dictionaries, journals, and more. Includes the ABZU guide.
- Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait
An independent, regional, and nonprofit Arab Institution
- TAY Project - The Archaeological Settlements of Turkey
Aims to create, maintain and make available to the international community a complete inventory of all archeological sites within Turkey.
- History of the Ancient Near East Electronic Compendium
Offers details about sites in ancient Israel, Iraq, Turkey, and elsewhere.
- Nippur Expedition
One hundred miles south of Baghdad, Iraq, lies a great mound of man-made debris sixty feet high and almost a mile across. This is Nippur, for thousands of years the religious center of Mesopotamia.
- Dangerous Archaeology: Francis Willey Kelsey and Armenia (1919-1920)
Presents photographs, letters, telegrams, diaries, and other archival records illustrating one American archaeologist's expedition to the Near East in the short period of peace following the Great War.
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Middle East and North Africa
Overview of the regional programme supporting economic growth and improved governance in Arab States. Features the current human development report, in Arabic.
- Megiddo (3)
- Cave of the Warrior
American Museum of Natural History exhibition featuring a rare find from the fourth millennium BCE: a unique burial assemblage that included unusual textiles, sandals, and the oldest bow known to be preserved in the Near East.