- Wikipedia: Protestant Reformation
History of the movement that began in the 16th century as a series of attempts to reform the Roman Catholic Church, but ended in division and the establishment of several other Christian churches, most importantly Lutheranism, Reformed churches, and Anabaptists.
- Luther, Martin (1483-1546) (7)
- Fire and Ice: Puritan and Reformed Writings
Intended to make available to a wider audience the writings of the Puritans, Scottish Divines and other Reformed authors.
- European Baha'i Business Forum
Professional nonprofit association of men and women practicing and promoting moral and ethical values in business.
- European Sephardic Institute
Multilingual resources for the Sephardic Jewish community of Belgium and beyond.
- Catholic Encyclopedia: The Reformation
Discussing the causes and results of the Reformation, and the purposes and methods of the "reformers."
- Reformation Online
History and resources of the Reformation and related events.
- Trans-European Division of Seventh-Day Adventists
Features headquarters, news, prayer guide, link, and events.
- European Council of Jewish Communities
Network of organizations concerned with planning and coordinating action in the fields of social welfare, formal and informal education, leadership training, and culture.
- Church of Scientology International European Office of Public Affairs and Human Rights
Hub for the church's programs that aim to inform the public about the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and how its precepts can be used to bring about a humane and peaceful society based on respect for every individual.
- Hope For Europe Network
A network of tracks and ministries covering Europe. Features a chat room and prayer centre.
- Puritanism, Puritans
Name given in the 16th century to the more extreme Protestants within the Church of England who thought the English Reformation had not gone far enough.
- Calvin, John (1509-1564) (3)
- Hall of Church History: The Puritans
English reformers of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries who were frustrated by the slow progress of the Reformation in the Anglican Church.
- Euro Faeries
Events, addresses of European Faeries, a mailing list, links, publications, and more.
- European Missionary Association, The (TEMA)
Motivates Christian young people for mission through the organisation of congresses at three-year intervals.
- European Church Partnership
Promotes partnership between church and community in twinning by encouraging local churches to make links with congregations in Continental Europe and to engage in mission together.
- Puritan Life and Religion
Brief overview of the puritan religious movement.