- Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) (10)
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) (4)
- UNESCO Bangkok
Regional representative office organizing programmes for education, culture, social and human sciences, and communication and information throughout Asia and the Pacific.
- Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO)
Promoting sustainable socio-economic development among member states Iran, Pakistan, Turkey, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
Asia Pacific online network of women in governance, politics, and transformative leadership. Also offers profiles of Asian women leaders, articles on women's suffrage, and more.
- South Asia Analysis Group (SAAG)
Objective is to advance strategic analysis and contribute to the expansion of knowledge of Indian and International security, and promote public understanding.
- Asia-Pacific Network
Asian and South Pacific independent political and environmental news and analysis.
- Council of Asian Liberals and Democrats (CALD)
Organization of Asian political parties which adhere to liberal democratic principles.
- Center for Asia Pacific Women in Politics (CAPWIP)
Nonprofit and non-governmental regional organization dedicated to promoting equal participation of women in politics and decision-making.
- ASEM Bangkok'96
First meeting attended by 26 Heads of State and Government from Asia and Europe: March 1-2, 1996.
- Asian Legal Briefing
Monthly publication devoted to analysis of the core issues impacting the practice of law in Asia.
- Asian Resource Center for Decentralization (ARCD)
Resource center for information on decentralization and local governance experiences from countries and governments in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Asia-Pacific Regional HIV and Development Project
Includes information on HIV impact assessment, microfinance, urban governance, digital broadcasting, and more.
- United Nations Information
Guide to finding information produced by the United Nations, including UN Depository Libraries. From the Spire Project.
- ASEAN Free Trade Agreement (AFTA) (1)
- Asian Law Institute (ASLI)
Established by a group of leading Asian law schools to facilitate academic exchanges as well as research and teaching collaboration.
- South Asia Solidarity Group
Socialist organization that supports people's struggles in South Asia and those of Asian communities in the U.K.