- European Union (EU)
- Wikipedia: Europe
Article covering the history, geography, demographics, independent states, territories, languages, and religions of Europe.
- Organization of American States (OAS) (7)
- Pan American Health Organization (1)
- Community Research and Development Information Service (CORDIS)
Provides information on EU-supported R&D activities including programmes, projects, results, publications and partners.
- Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) (10)
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM)
Dedicated to the advancement of European research and development in the areas of information technology and applied mathematics.
- Far Eastern Economic Review Interactive Edition
Weekly reports on politics, business, economics, technology, and social and cultural issues throughout Asia, with a particular emphasis on both Southeast Asia and China.
- Middle East Media and Research Institute (MEMRI)
Independent, non-partisan organization which translates and analyzes Arabic, Farsi, and Hebrew media.
- European Patent Offices
Official site of the European Patent Office, the organization formed to establish a uniform patent system in Europe.
- European Science Foundation
An association of member organisations devoted to basic scientific research in European countries.
- Wikipedia: Asia
Hyperlinked, in-depth article about the largest continent in the world, covering the history, population density, and economy of Asia. Also describes the different Asian regions and religions.
- APNIC - Asia Pacific Network Information Center
Information network on education in Europe.
- European Society of Cardiology
- AME Info - Middle East Business Information
Business directory covering the entire Middle East.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) (4)
- Middle East Travel Guide
Online resource for the Arab World in the Middle East, its countries and destinations.
- Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (CEPAL)
Established by ECOSOC in 1948, to promote economic development of Latin America and countries of the region and reinforce their economic relationships with rest of the world.