- Ministerio de Turismo
Travel information in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French.
- Presidencia de la Rep?blica Oriental del Uruguay
Official site in Spanish.
- Uruguay Centro de Medios Independientes
Collective of independent media organizations and hundreds of journalists offering grassroots, non-corporate coverage.
- World Factbook: Uruguay
Features information on geography, government, transportation, and more.
- United States: Embassy of Uruguay in Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Library of Congress Country Study - Uruguay
Comprehensive starting point for learning about the country; includes facts-at-a-glance and sections on history, geography, religion, government, and politics.
- Brazil: Embassy of Uruguay in Bras?lia
- Social Watch
NGO that monitors the performance of governments in meeting targets of social progress to which they have committed themselves at UN conferences.
- Uruguay: Embassy of the United States in Montevideo
- Supersonicos, The
Almost official site of the weirdest surf sci-fi band from Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Uruguay Daily News
Features Uruguay?s daily news stories in English.
- Uruguay: Embassy of Germany in Montevideo
- Mori, B?rbara (3)
- Uruguay Dreaming
Observations about life in Uruguay, including climate, infrastructure, taxes, rent, and things that a traveler would find quirky.
- Trade and Technological Information Promotion System - TIPS Network
Regulations, training, and other information relating to trade in developing nations.
- Torres-Garc?a, Joaqu?n (1874-1949) (1)
- Uruguay: Embassy of the Czech Republic in Montevideo
- Fonseca, Gonzalo (1922-1997) (2)
- Lonely Planet: Uruguay
Information on events, attractions, activities, and transportation for the independent traveler.