- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
Provides accreditation for preK through doctoral levels of education.
- Peter Pan Bus Line
Scheduled bus service throughout the East Coast and also offers charters and tours.
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI)
Cooperative effort by nine Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states to discuss the design of a regional cap-and-trade program initially covering carbon dioxide emissions from power plants in the region.
- Connecticut Historical Society
Museum and library of CT and early New England history; genealogy research services.
- Old North Church
Where the two lanterns were displayed on April 18, 1775, as a signal to ignite the Revolutionary War.
- New England Mountain Bike Association (NEMBA)
- Historic USGS Maps of New England
Online collection of historic topographic maps from the U.S. Geological Survey. Includes complete geographical coverage of New England from the 1890s to 1950s.
- New England Board of Higher Education
Nonprofit, congressionally authorized regional agency dedicated to higher education and economic development in New England.
- New England.com
New England travel resource featuring places to go, landmarks, top destinations, photos, and more from Yankee Magazine.
- Berkshire East Ski Resort
- New England Skeptical Society, The
Dedicated to the promotion of science, reason, and critical thinking skills.
- New England Lost Ski Areas Project
Featuring stories, pictures, and facts about the bygone days of skiing resorts.
- Angel Flight of New England
Provides free air transportation to medical appts. for financially stressed people in the New York and New England area.
- American Red Cross Blood Services, New England Region
Provides blood components and services to patients.
- New England Lighthouses
Online guide to New England's historic lighthouses. Find lighthouses and light stations by state, or search for lighthouses with overnight accommodation.
- Society for the Preservation of New England Antiquities
Museum of cultural history that collects and preserves buildings, landscapes, and objects dating from the seventeenth century to the present.
- New England Outdoor Center
Offers whitewater rafting, kayaking, and guided tours on the Dead, Kennebec, and Penobscot Rivers in Maine; snowmobile rentals, lakeside and trailside cabin rentals.
- New England Bouldering
With breaking news, features, basics, and more.
- Minute Man National Historical Park
Preserves and protects the significant historic areas associated with the opening battles of the American Revolution. Also offers an event schedule for Patriots' Day celebrations.