- Broadcasting, Entertainment, Cinematograph, and Theatre Union, (BECTU)
Independent union for those working in broadcasting, film, theatre, entertainment, leisure, interactive media, and allied areas who are primarily based in the United Kingdom.
Official site of The Producers Alliance for Cinema and Television.
- Directors Guild of Great Britain
Representing television, film, radio, theatre, and other directors.
- Amalgamated Engineering and Electrical Union (1)
- Prison Staff Association Trade Union
Trade union offering benefits to prison staff in the U.K. including advice on pension schemes, healthcare, and more.
- Scottish Crofters Union
LabourNet UK aims to help strengthen and build organised labour. Get news, bulletins, and other information about union activity and labour organising.
- Graphical, Paper and Media Union
Media trade union, with members working in the print, publishing, paper and media industries in the U.K. and Ireland.
- Communication Workers Union
Repesents people in the telecommunications, postal, and finanical industries.
- IPMS - the Institution of Professionals, Managers and Specialists
Trade union for specialists in the public and private sectors.
- Commonwealth Trade Union Council
Links trade union national centres throughout the Commonwealth.
Represents professionals working in the telecom, cable, cellular and IT industies.
- Transport and General Workers' Union (TGWU)
Official site of T&G.
- Bakers, Food, & Allied Workers Union
Represents members at work in the catering, food, and allied industries and trades.
- Association of Educational Psychologists (AEP)
Represents educational psychologists in local authorities and other public and private institutions.
- British Association of Colliery Management, The (BACM)
Also incorporates Technical, Energy, and Administrative Management (TEAM).
- Community and Youth Workers Union (CYWU).
Trade union representing artists from across the entire spectrum of arts and entertainment. Members includes actors, singers, dancers, choreographers, stage managers, theatre directors and designers, variety and circus artists, television and radio presenters, stunt performers, and directors.
- G M B
General union representing workers in several production and service sectors and trades.
- National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers, (RMT).