- Research Institute on Mediterranean Civilizations
Researching and documenting areas in Antalya and surrounding area of Pamphylia, Lycia, Pisidia, and Cilicia.
- Institute for Armenian Research
Private, independent, and bipartisan think tank that aims to promote academic researches on Caucasia. Also in Turkish.
- TAY Project - The Archaeological Settlements of Turkey
Aims to create, maintain and make available to the international community a complete inventory of all archeological sites within Turkey.
- Aphrodisias (5)
- Turkish Friends
Organization to maintain the beauty and well-being of Catalhoyuk. Contains links for tours and information on the area.
- Women, Gender, Sexuality
Includes articles and links regarding women's issues in Turkey and elsewhere. Also in Turkish.
- Archaeology of Constantinople and its Hinterland
This research project aims to better understand urbanism in Constantinople by investigating its water supply infrastructure.
Community to exchange knowledge about Phrygian ancient history and archeology.
- Upper Tigris Archaeological Research Project (UTARP)
Excavation and survey project aimed at defining ancient imperialism, colonialism, and cultural contact in the area.