Population: 69,660,559 (July 2005)
Location: southeastern Europe and southwestern Asia (that portion of Turkey west of the Bosporus is geographically part of Europe), bordering the Black Sea, between Bulgaria and Georgia, and bordering the Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean Sea, between Greece and Syria
More information about Turkey
- Ministry of National Education
Milli Egitim Bakanligi. Also in Turkish.
- Ministry of Culture
Presents detailed information on Turkish arts and culture including images, activities, historical sites and ruins, museums, and institutions.
- Ministry of Health
- Wikipedia: Turkey
Encyclopedia entry about Turkey, the country that is located between the Middle East and Southeast Europe. Discusses Turkish history, culture, politics, international relations, geography, economy, population, and sports.
- T?rkiye B?y?k Millet Meclisi - Turkish Grand National Assembly
Includes information about members and meeting minutes.
- Ministry of Finance
Scientific and Technical Research Council of the Turkish Republic.
- Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Garanti Bank
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
- Middle East Technical University (6)
- State Planning Organization - Prime Ministry
Daily sports news.
- Bilkent University (9)
- Anadolu Universitesi
- Ministry of Tourism
Information about food, the regions, activities, and attractions. Also in Turkish.
- Ankara University (3)
- Milli Kutuphane - National Library of Turkey
- Milli Piyango
- Gazi University (2)