- Association of Caribbean States
Organization of 25 member States and 11 associate members for consultation, cooperation and concerted action.
- Government of Trinidad and Tobago
- Trinidad and Tobago Stock Exchange Ltd.
- Caribbean Epidemiology Centre (CAREC)
Reports, data, and statistics for communicable diseases.
- Parliament of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
Official site provides up-to-date information on the activities of the Parliament, including Hansard debates, Bills, and Order Papers.
- Boldon, Ato
Trinidadian 100m and 200m sprinter.
- Ministry of Finance
Working to manage the economy and promote sustainable development.
- Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries
Responsible for monitoring, controlling, and regulating the energy and mineral sectors.
- Lara, Brian (6)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Details on overseas missions, consular services, foreign policy, and more.
- Institute of Marine Affairs
Conducts fundamental and applied research in marine affairs to ensure the sustainable use of the natural resources of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Canada: High Commission for the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago in Ottawa
- Cara Hotels
Includes suites in Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, and Trinidad.
- American Chamber of Commerce of Trinidad and Tobago
Facilitates trade and investment opportunities between Trinidad and Tobago and the United States of America.
- Cuffie-River Nature Retreat
Eco-lodge cradled in Runnemede Valley.
- Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force
Includes the Regiment, Coast Guard, and the Volunteers.
- British-Caribbean Chamber of Commerce
Promotes bilateral trade as well as educational and cultural opportunities on behalf of companies and individuals interested in Britain and the Caribbean.
- Manta Lodge
Features a restaurant, bar, dive center, swimming pool, and more.