- World Commission on Dams (2)
- South African Astronomical Observatory
- Southern African Large Telescope (SALT)
Official site for the largest telescope in the Southern hemisphere. Provides news and information, as well as a webcam offering views of the telescope's construction.
- Department of Minerals and Energy (1)
- Peace Parks Foundation
Promoting transfrontier conservation in Africa. Integration of wildlife and regional development, ecotourism, job creation, wildlife management, safari and travel industries.
- South African Society for Animal Science (SASAS)
Association promoting livestock production and farming systems to sustain natural resources and environment.
- Shuttleworth, Mark (4)
Read about Mark Shuttleworth, the second self-funded space tourist and first African national in space. Site features biography, videos, interview transcript, and audio archive of the space journey undertaken by the South African entrepreneur and patron of Ubuntu distribution system.
- Monkey Town
Features monkeys, chimpanzees, and baboons from the rain forests of Africa and the Amazons.
- Institute for Commercial Forestry Research
- S A Stud Book and Livestock Improvement Association
Improves livestock through the certification and the integration thereof with the performance data of animals; manages INTERGIS.
- SUNSAT: Stellenbosch UNiversity SATellite
A micro-satellite built by post-graduate engineering students. Payloads include NASA experiments, amateur radio communications, a high resolution imager, precision attitude control, and school experiments.
- Expo for Young Scientists
- Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (2)
- Citrus Research International (CRI)
Conducts research, market access coordination, crop improvement, and information sharing.
- Heifer Project South Africa
Development organisation with the mission of alleviating hunger, poverty, and environmental degradation through the provision of food producing animals to families in need.
- South African Wind Energy Association
Nonprofit non government organisation promoting the wind energy industry through lobbying activities and information dissemination.
- Department of Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- South Arican Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (SASBMB)
- Division of Aquaculture