- National Institute of Chemistry
- Idrija Municipal Museum
Offers 500 years of history of the world's second largest mercury mine, natural park with dams for mine operation, and WW II preserved hospital.
- Slovenian Current Research Information System
SICRIS information system. Includes database of Slovenian researchers, organizations, groups, and projects. Also in Slovene.
- Cognitive Neuroscience Summer School on Working Memory
Provides information about the aim, content, and program as well as an application form for the school. Bled, Slovenia; July 10-17, 2004.
- International Association of Near-Death Studies (IANDS) - Slovenia
Includes FAQs, news, and membership.
- Map of Slovenia
- Lonely Planet: Slovenia Map
Interactive map with links to information on attractions and points of interest.