- Magellan, Ferdinand (1480-1521) (5)
- Vespucci, Amerigo (1452-1512) (5)
- Berardo Collection of Modern Art, The
Private modern art collection offering guided tours, workshops, and art history course.
- Cabrillo, Juan Rodriguez (?-1543) (4)
- Gama, Vasco da (1469-1524) (7)
- Lopes, Fatima (3)
Explore the designs and career of Portuguese fashion designer Fatima Lopes through sites with biographies, runway photos, fine jewelry creations, career highlights, and more.
- M?rio Sequeira Gallery
Presents contemporary art exhibitions. Located near Braga, Portugal.
- Museu de Cera de Fatima
Dedicated to the Christian saint Fatima.
Experimental quarterly magazine in PDF format that showcases artists in the Portuguese design community.
- Rego, Paula (b. 1935) (3)
- Henry the Navigator (1394-1460) (5)
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum
Its collection includes ancient books, Egyptian art, exotic pieces from the Middle East, paintings, and sculptures.
- Lisbon Players
Dedicated to presenting English language plays.
- Mendes, Aristides de Sousa
Photo and profile of the Portuguese consul in France who saved hundreds of Jews and other refugees from Hitler's Holocaust.
- Siza, Alvaro (b. 1933) (3)
- Portuguese Studies Review
Devoted to the interdisciplinary study of Lusophone countries and of regions, communities, and institutions sharing a Portuguese heritage.
- gRAfFiTi pORtUGaL
Bombs, walls, 3D style, sketches and info on writers and crews.
- Treaty of Tordesillas 1494
- Historical Map of the Island of St. Mary