- New Zealand Psychological Society
Information about psychology in NZ, careers, publications, membership, and services etc.
- New Zealand Institute of Economic Research
Independent economic forecasting and consulting organisation.
- New Zealand Archaeologists
Contains information about publications, membership, conferences, site recording, and the site recording scheme.
- Aotearoa New Zealand Association Of Social Workers (ANZASW)
Professional body providing the structure for accountability of social workers to their profession, consumers, and public.
- Mensa New Zealand
Established to identify and foster human intelligence, encourage research in intelligence, and promote intellectual and social opportunities for members.
- New Zealand Futures Trust
An independent organisation whose members aim to identify developments and changes affecting the lives and aspirations of New Zealanders, and to promote debate about possible futures.
Feminist news and information from the Auckland Women's Centre.
- Sociology Department
- Sociological Association of Aotearoa (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Commerce and Economics Teachers' Association (CETA)
Provides development opportunities and resources to teachers of accounting, economics, legal studies, and text and information management.
- Psychophysics Psyber Lab, The
Contains research theses and presentations concerned with describing how an organism uses its sensory systems to detect events in its environment.
- New Zealand Asian Studies Society (NZASIA)
Resources, conference and membership information.
- New Zealand Technical Writers Association
Provides a forum for technical writers in New Zealand to share information.
Aims to encourage debate and research into New Zealand's ancient inhabitants.
- Department of Anthropology
- Garry Law's New Zealand Archaeology Page
Contains information on New Zealand archaeology, archaeological links for the South Pacific, and unpublished papers.
- Department of Linguistics
School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies at the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
Linguistics program for the University of Otago, New Zealand.