- Creative New Zealand
Cultural funding body and arts resource coordinator.
- Ministry for Culture and Heritage (4)
- National Archives of New Zealand (Te Whare Tohu)
Ensures access to significant government records.
- Hillary, Edmund (1919-2008) (10)
- Christchurch Art Gallery, Te Puna o Waiwhetu
Public art gallery of Christchurch.
- Walker, Karen
Creates contemporary women's clothing with masculine undertones.
- New Zealand Historic Places Trust (Pouhere Taonga)
Information on New Zealand historic properties.
- New Zealand Book Council
With news, events listings, features on New Zealand authors, and more.
- New Zealand Institute of Architects (NZIA)
A professional association of architects and associated architectural colleagues in New Zealand with a membership in excess of 2000.
Profiles New Zealand fashion designers and collections, as well as related industry events. Online shopping.
- Big Idea, The
An online community of New Zealand's creative industries.
- Photographic Society of New Zealand (PSNZ)
Umbrella organization for camera clubs across the country.
Comprehensive portal of New Zealand artwork, artists, art events, and galleries.
- New Zealand Festival
Biennial, late-summer celebration of visual and literary arts.
- Suter, The
Includes events and exhibits.
- Department of English (2)
- New Zealand Electronic Poetry Centre (nzepc)
Contains poetry, resources, and commentary from New Zealand and the Pacific region, in association with the University of Auckland.
- Toi Maori
Promoting indigenous artwork and artisits in New Zealand.