- Frank, Anne (1929-1945) (12)
Find sites about Anne Frank, the diarist during the Holocaust. Sites provide articles, bio, pictures, essays, and book excerpts from The Diary of a Young Girl.
- International Institute of Social History (IISH)
Research and documentation center on international social and labor history.
- Amsterdam Historical Museum
The Amsterdam Historical Museum preserves, displays, and presents objects and exhibitions related to the city of Amsterdam.
- Maritime Museum Amsterdam
- Fries Scheepvaart Museum
Maritime museum. In Dutch.
- Westfries Museum
A cultural historical museum. In Dutch.
- Zelle, Margaretha Geetruida - Mata Hari (1876-1917) (3)
- New Netherland Project
Attempting to complete the transcription, translation, and publication of all Dutch documents in New York repositories relating to the seventeenth-century colony of New Netherland.
- Corrie ten Boom Museum
Visitors can view the actual hiding place where Jews were sheltered during World War II.
- Netherlands Platform for Living History (LPLG)
Umbrella organisation for Dutch reenactment societies.
- Erasmus, Desiderius (1469-1536) (7)
- Genealogy of the Royal Family of The Netherlands
Extended genealogy of the House of Orange-Nassau, from Johann V of Nassau (1455-1516) to Juliana Guillermo (b1981).
- Netherlands Institute for War Documentation
Collects, stores, and makes acessible archives on WWII and the Netherlands, conducts academic research, and provides information to government institutions and private persons.
- Stichting Behoud Hoogaars
Dedicated to preserving wooden sailing ships. In Dutch.
- Maritiem Museum Prins Hendrik
Features information on Maritime Museum's exhibitions, museum library, and more.
- Modern History Sourcebook: The Dutch Declaration of Independence, 1581
Text of the document issued by the States General of the Low Countries asserting that rulers are responsible to the people and can be deposed by them.
- Genealogie in Groningen
- Netherlands Cape Horn Sailors Foundation
Dedicated to the history of seamanship, with an emphasis on Dutch maritime history and the voyages around Cape Horn.
- Vaarwel Negentiende Eeuw
"Farewell 19th Century" offers information about museums, buildings, and institutions dating back to the 19th century or that have 19th century collections.
- van der Lee
Offers information and news in Dutch.