- Frank, Anne (1929-1945) (12)
Find sites about Anne Frank, the diarist during the Holocaust. Sites provide articles, bio, pictures, essays, and book excerpts from The Diary of a Young Girl.
- International Institute of Social History (IISH)
Research and documentation center on international social and labor history.
- Amsterdam Historical Museum
The Amsterdam Historical Museum preserves, displays, and presents objects and exhibitions related to the city of Amsterdam.
- Poetry International Rotterdam
Information about the organization, poetry festivals and activities, archive, and more.
- Foundation for the Production and Translation of Dutch Literature
Contains profiles of Dutch and Flemish authors, contemporary fiction, non-fiction and essays. In English.
- Westfries Museum
A cultural historical museum. In Dutch.
- Zelle, Margaretha Geetruida - Mata Hari (1876-1917) (3)
- New Netherland Project
Attempting to complete the transcription, translation, and publication of all Dutch documents in New York repositories relating to the seventeenth-century colony of New Netherland.
- Corrie ten Boom Museum
Visitors can view the actual hiding place where Jews were sheltered during World War II.
- John Adams Institute
Promotes the exchange of culture between the United States and the Netherlands. Sponsors lectures, readings, and other cultural events.
- Netherlands Platform for Living History (LPLG)
Umbrella organisation for Dutch reenactment societies.
- Erasmus, Desiderius (1469-1536) (7)
- Genealogy of the Royal Family of The Netherlands
Extended genealogy of the House of Orange-Nassau, from Johann V of Nassau (1455-1516) to Juliana Guillermo (b1981).
- Maritiem Museum Prins Hendrik
Features information on Maritime Museum's exhibitions, museum library, and more.
- Antroposofische Vereniging in Nederland
Met informatie over verwante organisaties en activiteiten.
- Modern History Sourcebook: The Dutch Declaration of Independence, 1581
Text of the document issued by the States General of the Low Countries asserting that rulers are responsible to the people and can be deposed by them.
- Genealogie in Groningen
- Vaarwel Negentiende Eeuw
"Farewell 19th Century" offers information about museums, buildings, and institutions dating back to the 19th century or that have 19th century collections.
- van der Lee
Offers information and news in Dutch.