- Government of Mauritius
Government web portal for users to access Government information and online services for Mauritius, Rodrigues, and outer islands. Features citizen and non citizen, business, and other sub-portals.
- Mauritius Broadcasting Corporation
National provider of radio and television in Mauritius.
- World Factbook: Mauritius
Features information on geography, government, transportation, and more.
- Mauritius Island On-line
Business, tourist and entertainment information.
Providing business, country, and travel information, with online forum and e-mail directory.
- Mauritius Islander
Includes information on the culture's history, its people, and more.
Directory and guide to Mauritian business and tourism.
- Mauritius: Embassy of the United States for Mauritius, Seychelles, and Comoros
- IBL Group
- U.S. Library of Congress Country Study: Mauritius
Covers historical setting, society, economy, government, and more.
- United States: Embassy of Mauritius in Washington D.C.
- Mauritius Page
- Ministry of Economic Development, Productivity and Regional Development (1)
- United Nations in Mauritius and Seychelles
Information on UN agencies, programs, and representations.
- Ministry of Telecommunications and Information Technology
Including diary of events, conferences, press releases, and publications.
- Ministry of Public Utilities
Ensuring that energy, water, and wastewater services are made available to the public in the most efficient manner.
- Export Processing Zones Development Authority
Facilitating export oriented business activities.
- Cane Planters And Millers Arbitration and Control Board
Arbitrates disputes between planters and millers, controls the milling and weighing of canes and determines the quantity of sugar and by products accruing to planters and millers.
- Ministry for Civil Service Affairs and Administrative Reform
- Prime Minister's Office
Includes information about the Prime Minister, Cabinet Office, Private Office, Central Policy Unit, Press Office and the ministries under the immediate responsibility of the Prime Minister.