- Ministry of Science, Technology, and the Environment (6)
- Ministry of Housing and Local Government (2)
- Majlis Amanah Rakyat (MARA) Malaysia
MARA is the Council of Trust for the Bumiputera of Malaysia. Includes a list of MRSM centres in Malaysia.
- WAO - Women's Aid Organisation
Pertubuhan Pertolongan Wanita or WAO is an independent, non-religious, non-governmental organisation, committed to confronting violence against women in Malaysia.
- Bruno-Manser-Fonds (BMF)
Environmental and human rights organization lending support to the Penan people in Sarawak as well as other indigenous peoples in their fight to protect tropical rainforests from destruction.
- Department of Environment
- Department of Prisons
- HBA - House Buyers Association
Persatuan Kebangsaan Pembeli Rumah or National House Buyers Association of Malaysia, a voluntary, non-profit organisation for property purchasers.
- ASEAN Review of Biodiversity and Environmental Conservation (ARBEC)
Dedicated to the study of Southeast Asian biodiversity.
- Asian Pacific Resource & Research Centre for Women (ARROW)
Main areas of work include information and documentation, publications and action research, and policy/program evaluation. Also executes a health program.
Discovery center showcasing exhibits of science and technology related to the petroleum industry.
- SUHAKAM - Suruhanjaya Hak Asasi Manusia
Laman SUHAKAM, juga dikenali sebagai Human Rights Commission of Malaysia. Aduan hak asasi manusia, penerangan akta, laporan kes dan sebagainya.
Online resource for expatriates living in or moving to Malaysia. Site contains listings, maps, and directories of relevant products and services.
- Wikipedia: Hari Merdeka
Hari Merdeka is a national day in Malaysia commemorating the independence of the Federation of Malaya from British colonial rule.
All about Malaysian recipes, cooking, and dining out.
- Sedap Sekejap
Majalah berisi artikel-artikel berkenaan masak-memasak dan juga resipi-resipi hidangan tempatan dan internasional.
- Departmant of Orang Asli Affairs
Resources to administrative, entertainment, business, and education for expatriates in Malaysia.