- Wikipedia: Liechtenstein
Principality of Liechtenstein is a very small, doubly landlocked country in Central Europe, bordered by Switzerland to its west and by Austria to its east. Mountainous, it is a winter sports resort, although it is perhaps best-known as a tax haven.
- World Factbook: Liechtenstein
Geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military, and transnational issues of Liechtenstein.
- International Academy for Philosophy in the Principality of Liechtenstein
Graduate school for education and research in philosophy, with an emphasis on phenomenological realism and ethical personalism.
Swiss aviation directory.
- Liechtenstein vs. Federal Republic of Germany
Brought forth by the Principality of Liechtenstein before the International Court of Justice. Claims that its sovereignty is being disregarded and that the property rights of its citizens are being violated.
- Sicherheit und Datenschutz im Internet
- International Music and Art Foundation
IMAF makes grants to facilitate the improvement and dissemination of the visual and performing arts, as well as for the study and preservation of art and culture from the past.
- United Nations: Permanent Mission of Liechtenstein
- Liechtenstein News
General news, and information about jobs, banks, stamps, business, tourism, hotels, finance and taxes.
- Liechtensteiner Vaterland