- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) (6)
- National Tax Administration
- Ministry of Finance (2)
- Supreme Court of Japan
Presents an overview of the judicial system, court procedure, and profiles of justices.
- Statistics Bureau and Statistics Center
- Japanese Patent Office
Contributes to the development of industry by securing and protecting the successful and creative development of structures for patents, etc.
- Agency of Industrial Science & Technology
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) (3)
- Japan: Australian Embassy in Tokyo
- Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN)
- Japan: Embassy of Canada in Tokyo
- National Research Institute for Earth Science and Disaster Prevention (NIED)
Designs and conducts research projects to investigate mechanisms of how and when natural disasters occur, with the aim of being able to predict such disasters before they occur.
- Japan: Embassy of France in Tokyo
- Japan: Embassy of Brazil in Tokyo
- Japan: Embassy of Argentina in Tokyo
- Japan: Royal Norwegian Embassy in Tokyo
- Japan: Embassy of China in Tokyo
- Cabinet Office
Documents economic and fiscal policy, gender equality, issuing of decorations, national archives, and photo gallery of the state guest house.
- Japan Intellectual Property Association (JIPA)
Independent, private-sector, voluntary, nonprofit organization that endeavours to make full utilization of IP systems and to improve them.