- Government of Maharashtra
Covering investment opportunities, tourism, community, and government.
- Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State
News in Marathi.
- Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC)
Official tourism site supported by the state government of Maharashtra. Includes tourist destinations, travel info, tour packages, and local history.
- Maayboli : Marathi and Maharashtra related resources
Resource for Marathi language and Maharashtrian culture. Marathi is spoken by 70 million people, and is the official language of Maharashtra state in India.
- Maharashtra Industries Directory
- Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)
Supervises medical and dental colleges and teaching hospitals.
- Dainik Aikya
News in Marathi.
- Chess Trainer
Branches at Dombivli, Dombivli, Thane, and Vashi. Also offers online training in chess for all levels.
- Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Ensures that Diploma level technical education conforms with the latest requirements of technology and industry.
- Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Nonprofit organization working to develop technologies which provide sustainable development for rural areas.
- Mahatama Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
Offers academic and research programs in the study of Hindi language. Located at Wardha, Maharashtra, and Lucknow, India.
Design and manufacture of heat exchangers, pressure vessels, boilers, and columns.
- Action for Agricultural Renewal in Maharashtra (AFARM)
Promotion of voluntary efforts in the fields of agriculture, ground-water and community development
- SICOM Limited
A financial institution located in Mumbai, dedicated to catalyzing development in the industrial, services, and infrastructure sectors.
- Kumar, Ananth
Includes profile, information about him as a minister and an MP, photo gallery, and more.
- Munde, Gopinath
Offers personal information, future missions, testimonials, and more.
Information of what's happening in Sangli and the surrounding areas.