- Blue Lagoon, The
Volcanic hot spring and clinic also offering a line of skin care products.
- University of Iceland (8)
- Keflavik International Airport
- Commercial College of Iceland - Verzlunarsk?li ?slands (2)
- National Museum of Iceland - ?j??minjasafn ?slands
- University College of Education
Teacher education and research institution.
Information about the capital of Iceland, one of the cleanest cities in the Western world with a notorious salmon river. In Icelandic.
- Holar Agricultural College
- ?slenska menntaneti?
Educational network devoted to making the Internet accessible to Icelandic schools (in English, Icelandic, and Danish).
- Samband ?slenskra sveitarf?laga
An association of local authorities in Iceland. In Icelandic.
- Reykjavik Arts Festival
International art, music, and culture event held every two years.
- Duty Free Shop, Iceland
Offering a variety of goods for sale online and at Keflavik International Airport.
Icelandic Cancer Society (in English and Icelandic).
- Skrifstofa jafnr?ttism?la
Furthering equal rights.
- Heilsustofnun NLF?
Health clinic offering treatment, rehabilitation, and relaxation.
- Reykjavik Marathon
Occurs in August.
Hefur a? geyma ?msar fr??legar uppl?singar um Gar?ab?.
- City of Grindavik
Fishing town on the Reykjanes peninsula with a geothermal spa and salt fish museum. Site provides tourist information and local business contacts.
- F?lag heyrnarlausra
Organization of deaf people in Iceland. In Icelandic.
- ?j??leikh?si? - National Theatre of Iceland
Contains information on the theatre's repetoire, members of the staff, actors, and more. In Icelandic.