- Deutsches Historisches Museum
German Historical Museum; located in Berlin's historical centre. Site contains samples of collections and current exhibitions about German history.
- Hitler, Adolf (1889-1945) (26)
- Haus der Geschichte der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
German National Museum of Contemporary History (in German).
- Nietzsche, Friedrich (1844-1900) (20)
- Berlin Wall (12)
- Topography of Terror Foundation
Houses the former Gestapo headquarters and torture chambers. Also features an open air exhibition and multimedia from the Topographie des Terror CD-ROM.
- Brecht, Bertolt (1898-1956) (8)
- K?nstlerinitiative East Side Gallery e.V.
An international monument for freedom at the Berlin Wall, offering more than one hundred paintings on the Wall by artists from all over the world.
- House at Checkpoint Charlie
Museum dedicated to the story of the Berlin Wall.
- Eichmann, Adolf (1906-1962) (3)
- Bonhoeffer, Dietrich (1906-1945) (3)
- Schiller, Johann Christoph Friedrich von (1759-1805) (4)
- Richthofen, Manfred von (The Red Baron) (1882-1918) (6)
- Museen der Stadt Nuernberg
Information on the museums managed by the City of Nuremberg, including Albrecht Durer's House, the Museum Tucher Mansion, the City Museum Fembohaus, the Museum for Industrial Culture, and the former Nazi Party Rally Grounds.
- Goebbels, Joseph (1897-1945) (4)
- Germanic Myths, Legends, and Sagas
The place where this famous Kaiser Barbarossa was born, the birthplace of Barbarossa is the Hohenstaufen, a mountain in this region, called the Staufer-Kreis.
- Funke, Cornelia
Official site for Cornelia Funke, author of children's picture books and young adult novels, including Inkheart and The Thief Lord. Includes games, video trailers, and teachers' notes.