- Monet, Claude (1840-1926) (14)
Learn about Claude Monet, the founder of French Impressionist painting and philosophy of expressing one's perceptions of nature. Sites offer biography, artwork images, career summary, musuem archives, and online resources about the French master whose painting "Impression, Sunrise" coined the term Impressionism.
- Duchamp, Marcel (1887-1968) (18)
Read about Marcel Duchamp, the French surrealist painter whose work and ideas shaped the tastes of Western art world. Sites include biography, career overview, critiques, literary resources, museum collections, and articles about the fine art master who was also associated with the Dada movement in Paris and New York.
- Moysan, Olivier
Offers a gallery of landscapes and fantasy art featuring heroic women.
- C?zanne, Paul (1839-1906) (11)
- Vincent, Michele
French artist who creates fantasy and surreal landscapes and narrative paintings.
- Renoir, Pierre-Auguste (1841-1919) (3)
- Dubuffet, Jean (1901-1985) (4)
- Toulouse-Lautrec, Henri de (1864-1901) (13)
- Matisse, Henri (1869-1954) (8)
- Braque, Georges (1882-1963) (4)
- Vigee Lebrun, Elizabeth Louise (1755-1842) (1)
- Buffet, Bernard (1928-1999) (2)
- Corot, Jean-Baptiste-Camille (1796-1875) (4)
- Picabia, Francis (1879-1953) (5)
Read about Francis Picabia, the French master of modern surrealist painting. Sites offer biography, career summary, museum collections, artwork archives, suggested readings, and bizarre quotes from one of the original members of the Dadaists of New York.
- Manet, Edouard (1832-1883) (10)
- Seurat, Georges (1859-1891) (13)
- De Caso, Michel
Offers paintings, sculptures, and writings of contemporary art.
- Delacroix, Eugene (1798-1863) (5)
- La Tour, Georges de (1593-1652) (3)