- Wikipedia: Ecuador
Provides a hyperlinked profile of the history, politics, provinces, geography, economy, demographics, and culture of Ecuador. Also features facts about Ecuadorean languages, currency, and government officials.
- Charles Darwin Foundation
Conducts and facilitates research in the Galapagos Islands and the Galapagos Marine Resources Reserve of Ecuador.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Diario El Mercurio - Cuenca Online
- Cultures of the Andes
Quechuan-language lessons, music, songs, poems, stories, and resources.
- United States: Embassy of Ecuador in Washington, D.C.
- World Factbook: Ecuador
Facts, maps, and figures about Ecuador. Find out about Ecuadorean geography, people, economy, military, and politics. From the CIA.
Includes local news, maps of Ecuador, postcards, weather, cultural information about the country, and a currency converter.
- Centro de Medios Independientes - Equador
Collective of independent media organizations and hundreds of journalists offering grassroots, non-corporate coverage.
- Network Information Center - Ecuador
- Superintendencia de Bancos
Autonomous government agency responsible for supervision and control of the national finance system (in Spanish).
- Ecuador: U.S. Library of Congress Country Study
Comprehensive information on Ecuador's history, society and culture, including facts about the present day Ecuadorean government, economy, and national security.
- Galapagos Geology
Introduction to Galapagos geology and climate. Includes an interactive map.
- Confederation of Indigenous Nationalities of Ecuador (CONAIE)
Representative body aiming to guarantee indigenous people a political voice.
- Ecuador: Royal Netherlands Embassy in Quito
Information about indigenous Andean Saraguro people of South highland Ecuador and the region.
- Sweden: Embassy of Ecuador in Stockholm
- Canada: Consulate General of Ecuador in Montr?al
Music of the Andes with cultural projection across the United States. Members are from Ecuador and Peru.