- Beijing Medical University (1)
- Nanjing Medical University
- Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Nanjing International Acupuncture Training Center and WHO Nanjing Collaborative Center on Traditional Medicine.
- Medical Center of Fudan University
Former Shanghai Medical University.
- Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Guangdong Medical College
- China Information Service System on Traditional Chinese Medicine
- China Anti-Cancer Association (CACA)
- Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica
Includes introduction, R&D facilities, academic groups, scientific achievements, and more.
- China Medical Association of Minorities
Composed of more than 30 ethnic traditional medicines such as Tibet, Mongolia, Uygur, Tai, and more.
- Commonwealth Association of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (CAPGAN)
- Medboo TCM Training Program
Offers distance courses for TCM, including Acupuncture, Moxibustion, and herbal medicines. Students may intern at the China Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China.
- People's Daily: China Combats SARS
Offers news coverage and official announcements from the Chinese Government.
- China International Travel Health Care Association
Designates travel healthcare clinics nationwide to provide travelers with epidemiological information, health consultation, physical examination, and vaccination.
- China 2009 Pharmaceutical R&D Summit
Conference for pharmaceutical companies, to be held between April 7-9, 2009 in Shanghai, China.
- Clinical Trials Centre
Provides support services and training including monitoring, statistical analysis, and presentation of results.
- China Internet Information Center: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
Provides news, SARS FAQ, government measures to control the illness, and health advice.
- Hong Kong International Cancer Congress
- Health In China
Includes medical information, contacts, and health tips especially helpful to travelers and expatriates.