- Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts
Offers culinary arts, baking, and pastry arts programs.
- 1st Traveler's Choice Internet Cookbook
Gourmet recipes from the kitchens of Inns across the U.S. and Canada.
- Nanaimo Bar: Wikipedia
Description of the Nanaimo bar, a layer of vanilla custard or icing with a crumb crust, covered in chocolate and links to recipes.
- Lesley's Recipe Archive
Collection of favorite recipes, including seafood, snacks, breads, desserts, and more.
- Dubrulle International Culinary & Hotel Institute of Canada
Offers fully accredited professional diploma programs in the culinary and baking arts.
- Turkey Recipes.ca
From the exotic to the everyday - recipes, tips, and advice to please turkey lovers. From the Ontario Turkey Producers' Marketing Board.
- McCall's School of Cake Decoration
Offers a wide range of classes designed to present new ideas in the creative arts of cake decorating, baking, and chocolate making.
- Butterball Canada
Features information on turkey preparation and cooking, including recipes, a cooking-time calculator, and an instructional video.
- Joy of Baking: Nanaimo Bars
Recipe for making a custardy chocolate bar treat called Nanaimo bars.
Recipes for the whole bird or your favorite parts; how to cook, carve, and prepare turkey; and what to do with leftovers. From the Canadian Turkey Marketing Agency.
- Allrecipes: Canadian
Collection of Canadian recipes with ratings and reviews.
- Original Nanaimo Bar Recipe, The
- Liaison College Culinary & Business Programs
Offering a full range of courses all over Southern Ontario.
- Buccaneer Inn: Nanaimo Bar Recipes
Find classic Nanaimo bar recipes as well as peanut butter and cherry-almond Nanaimo bars.
- Yahoo! Canada Lifestyles: Recipes
Offers an archive of recipes for every palate and plate.
- Ambrosia Adventures in Cooking
Reveals culinary secrets from Vancouver's executive chefs through unique cooking courses and an online library of recipes.
- Weight Watchers Canada Recipes
Offers recipes, cooking tips, and weight watchers points system.
- Canadian Living: Thanksgiving at Langdon Hall
Chefs from one of Canada's most gracious inns offer up a menu that combines classic ingredients with innovative flair.
- Nanaimo Hotel: Nanaimo Bar Recipes
History notes and recipe for making delicious Nanaimo bars.
- Recipeland: Nanaimo Bars (Canadian)
Nanaimo bar recipe from Canada.