- Canadian Space Agency (CSA) (5)
- H.R. MacMillan Space Centre
Home of the H.R. MacMillan Planetarium, Gordon Southam Observatory, and an extensive display gallery of space hardware.
- Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute (CASI)
Advancing the art, science, engineering, and application of aerospace in Canada.
- da Vinci Project
Developing a reusable three-man spacecraft to be launched from a hot air balloon as a registered entry for the X PRIZE.
- Canadian Arrow
Reusable sub-orbital spacecraft being designed and built in an attempt to capture the X PRIZE.
- Northern Lights Centre
Features an interactive display that explains the science and folklore of the Northern Lights.
- SpaceRef Canada
Canada's space news and reference site.
- Centre for Research in Earth and Space Technology (CRESTech)
Conducts multidisciplinary collaborative research and development in space and earth sciences.
- Payette, Julie (1)
- Hadfield, Chris A.
NASA profile for the Canadian Space Agency astronaut.
- Garneau, Marc (2)
- Institute for Space Research
Conducts ground-based and space-born measurements of the aurora and upper atmosphere.
- Bondar, Roberta (4)
- Canadian Space Society (CSS)
Nonprofit club open to all, seeking to educate Canadians about the development and settlement of space.
- Canadian Alumni of the ISU
- Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (SEDS Canada)
The nation's largest student-run space education group for secondary and post-secondary students.
- Ottawa-Carleton Educational Space Simulation (OCESS)
Every year, students from Lisgar Collegiate Institute simulate a seventy-two hour space mission in their habitat, the Hawking.
- Mobile Servicing System (MSS) (5)
- EXN.ca: Space
Current and archived space-related news from Discovery.ca.