- Archives and Collections Society
Not-for-profit foundation dedicated to marine history and conservation, maritime research, and nautical education. Located in Picton, Ontario.
- Merrill Inn
19th Century brick home with a triple gabled tower, living room with a grand fireplace, and a sun porch.
- Twilite Industries
Makers of handcrafted caskets and alternative death care products.
- Picton Harbour Inn & Restaurant
Located on Picton Bay overlooking the harbour.
- Tip of the Bay Hotel and Marina
Dine overlooking Picton Harbour after boating in the Bay of Quinte or exploring Prince Edward County.
- Lissom, Inc.
Offering a full range of wastewater system design, assessment, remediation and treatments services.
- Sandbanks Beach Resort
- Prince Edward Collegiate
- Slik, Cornelis (Chuck) - RE/MAX Upper Canada Realty
Servicing all of Prince Edward County.
- Queen Elizabeth Public School
- Picton House Bed & Breakfast
- Rosemere Bed & Breakfast
- Blue Spruce Bed & Breakfast
- Poplars, The
- Apple Basket Inn Bed and Breakfast