- Government of Ontario
Official site of Ontario's provincial government. Includes news releases, services, regulations, and government information for residents, business, and visitors.
- Ontario Trillium Foundation
Works with others to make strategic investments to build healthy, sustainable and caring communities in Ontario.
- Health and Long-Term Care (1)
- Education (3)
- Tourism (2)
- Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology (1)
Learn about the Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology in Greater Toronto, Ontario which offers education and training in the various disciplines of business, arts, commerce, applied science, information arts, and workforce skills development. Sites feature programs, faculties, news, alumni, and sports activities.
- Great Lakes Information Network
Information spanning environmental quality, resource management, transportation, demographic, and economic development data, information and resources on the Great Lakes region of the U.S. and Canada.
- Centennial College (3)
- Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC)
Provides municipalities with a range of assessment services, which includes preparing an annual assessment roll for use by a municipality in calculating property taxes.
- Algonquin College (4)
- Transportation (1)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
Governing body of Ontario's lawyers exists to govern the legal profession in the public interest.
- Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning (4)
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board
- Ontario Real Estate Association
Represents brokers and salespeople who are members of the province's 48 real estate boards.
- e-Laws - Ontario Statutes and Regulations
Access to the consolidated laws of Ontario.
- OCAS: Ontario Colleges.ca
Allows Ontario students to plan their studies, find programs, apply online, and confirm offers.
- Ontario Securities Commission (OSC)
Mandated to protect investors, while fostering fair markets and investor confidence. Administers the Securities Act and Commodity Futures Act.