- Dalhousie University (24)
- Acadia University (9)
- Mount Saint Vincent University (1)
- Shambhala International
Network of meditation centers founded by Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche. Providing secular Shambhala Training and instruction in Tibetan Buddhism.
- Nova Scotia College of Art and Design (1)
- Halifax Regional Municipality
Official site includes sections on legislation, council, the community, services, tourism, and more.
- Atlantic Institute for Market Studies
An independent economic and social policy think tank based in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Bluenose II Preservation Trust
Volunteer organization established to preserve and operate the Bluenose II and maintain the traditional seamanship skills and craft of building great wooden ships.
- Destination Cape Breton
Accommodations, points of interest, outdoor adventure, restaurants, sample itineraries, and festival listings for the Cape Breton area.
- Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia
- Titanic: The Unsinkable Ship and Halifax, Nova Scotia
Halifax is where the maiden voyage of Titanic really ended, with graves of unclaimed victims and artifacts at the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic.
- Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum
Devoted to preserving both civilian and military aviation history. Features history, exhibits, hours, and aviation links. Located at the Halifax International Airport.
- Town of Wolfville
Features local services, departments, events, businesses, visitors guide, and more.
- Municipality of Kings County
- Skills Comp?tences Canada Nova Scotia
- Municipality of the County of Annapolis
- Cape Breton Regional Municipality
Official site includes sections on the council, studies and reports, services, contact information, and more.
- Ceilidh Trail School of Celtic Music
Program offering courses in Cape Breton and Scottish style fiddle, harp, piano and guitar accompaniment, as well as Gaelic seminars and Cape Breton step-dance.