- Brussels Airport
Real-time flight information and services information for passengers, business and leisure, spotters, cargo, and transportation.
- International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) (2)
Find out more about the International Federation of Journalists, the global union federation of journalists' trade unions. Sites provide news, articles, and info on the International News Safety Institute.
- Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht
Official site of RSC Anderlecht, the professional soccer club from the Brussels. Provides news, fixtures and results, ticket info, interactive stadium, and more on one of Belgium's most successful club.
- Brussels: Region of Brussels - Capital
Provides information about Brussels including businesses, arts and culture, tourism, and citizenship.
Structure built for the 1958 World's Fair that represents the atomic lattice of iron crystals. Also in Dutch.
- European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC)
Coordinates voluntary electrotechnical standards in Europe.
- Federation Internationale d'Hockey (FIH)
Includes official announcements, rules-changes, press-releases, tournament info, and other related information.
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
Located in Brussels, consisting of the Ancient Art Museum, Modern Art Museum, Wiertz Museum, and Meunier Museum.
- Royal Library of Belgium
In Dutch and French.
- Wallonie Bruxelles
Tourism guide to Wallonia and Brussels featuring hotels, local events, and cultural information.
- Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS)
Political and economic think tank based in Brussels.
- Search for Common Ground
Seeks workable solutions to divisive national and international problems.
- European Foundation Centre
Association of grant making organizations and corporate funders in and with Europe.
- European Chemical Industry Council (CEFIC) (3)
- Musical Instrument Museum (MIM)
Unique collection of musical instruments and an exhaustive panorama of ancient, modern, and traditional music.
- International Union of Public Transport (UITP)
Independent body researching into and organizing conferences on public transport.
Techno/house club. Includes agenda, pictures, and audio.
- Bureau of International Recycling
BIR is the international federation of industries involved in the recovery and recycling of iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, paper stocks, textiles and plastics.