- Wikipedia: Azerbaijan
Etymology, history, politics, subdivisions, geography, economy, and demography or Azerbaijan, a country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia.
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Provides statements, addresses, meetings, actions, documents, and other official information from the Office of the President of Azerbijan. Also in Russian.
- Baku Today
News source for the Caucasus and Caspian region.
- World Factbook: Azerbaijan
Introduction to Azerbaijan's economy, geography, government, people, and military, from the CIA. World Factbook includes a map of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- United States: Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in Washington, D.C.
- Azerbaijan Internet Links
Offers information on regions and cities, economy, society and culture, and news.
- Ministry of Communications
- U.S. Library of Congress Country Study - Azerbaijan
Thorough introduction to the country, with sections on history, society and geography.
- Constitutional Court of Azerbaijan Republic
Features information, news, and decisions of the court.
- Russia: Embassy of Azerbaijan in Moscow
- Azerbaijan: Embassy of the United States in Baku
- Azerbaijan English Teachers' Association (AzETA)
Professional non-government, non-profit organization of English teachers of Azerbaijan.
- Ministry of Youth and Sport of Azerbaijan Republic
- Ministry of Education
- Azerbaijan Country Analysis Brief
Includes information on oil, SOCAR, gas, coal, electricity, key statistics, country profile, and general background of Azerbaijan.
- USAID Caucasus Mission
Programs promote a stable, prosperous market-oriented economy that empowers citizens, is governed by rule of law, and promotes basic welfare.
- Aliyev, Ilham
Vice president of the party Yeni Azerbaijan and member of Milli Madjlis, the Azerbaijan house of Parliament.
Guide to restaurants and bars of Baku City. Includes menu, services, and photos.
- Baku Scientific and Training Centre
Teaching basic information technology skills and English skills.
- Armenian-Azerbaijani Forum
For open discussions on the conflict and the Azerbaijani refugees.