- Australian Institute of Marine Science
Conducts research in tropical marine systems in north Australia, specifically the Great Barrier Reef.
- Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO)
Nuclear science research and development agency; operator of HIFAR reactor and National Medical Cyclotron.
- Australian Veterinary Association
- Australian Science Communicators (ASC)
Association comprised of journalists, editors, scientists, engineers, educators, and communicators committed to the communication of science and technology.
- Young Scientists of Australia
Social group promoting the awareness of science in Australia.
- Ian Clunies Ross Memorial Foundation
Established to honour the work and memory of Ian Clunies Ross, a pioneer in veterinary science. Established the QLD Clunies Ross Centre of Science and Industry.
- Science in the Pub
Shares the latest issues, developments, and excitement of science. SciPub brings scientists together to argue the Big Issues in science.
National forum, held during National Science Week, to bring together scientists, the media, and public.
- Vacuum Society of Australia, The
A voluteer-based, nonprofit organization dedicated to the science and technology of vacuum, materials, surfaces, interfaces, thin films, and plasmas. It is the regional body representing IUVSTA.
- Australian-French Science Association
Promotes a better understanding of French achievements in science and technology, and encourages cooperation between the two countries.
- Centre for Advanced Technology in Telecommunications
RMIT research centre specialising in advanced technology in telecommunications in the areas of teletraffic engineering, digital signal processing, telecommunications software and integrated optics.
- Australian Academy of Science@